Sunday, August 3, 2008

Birthday, Birthday, and more Birthday

Hello to everybody that reads and views this! This was birthday weekend for us. My sweet Devin turned 12! I can hardly believe it. Time is traveling way too fast. I wish I could just bottle this time but I will just enjoy every moment since this is not an option. Devin's actual birthday was Friday. We did away with big parties a few years ago and now spend the day as a family doing whatever the birthday person desires. We have found this to be more memorable for our family and alot of fun. The choices made about food are what I always find most interesting. Devin chose to have doughnuts for breakfast (see what I mean) and then he went golfing with John. Tennis was the next item on the menu but rain prevailed so on to plan B....tennis on the Wii!! After this, Devin selected Arigatos as the dinner plan. We met grandma and grandpa at the restaurant, they then took Devin birthday shopping and out for ice cream....what a full day!!! (this was Friday)

Today, being Sunday, we celebrated Devin and Grandma's birthday with the whole family. We were lucky to have Aunt Joy in from Portland to help us celebrate. It was a great day celebrating and hanging out at the pool.

No comments: