Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!

Well, as any sentimental mother reacts....my baby turned three recently. As there is joy in his development there was also a bit of sadness in my heart in that my last has exited the "toddler age." I would love to bottle them up and keep them young forever, but obviously I can not so I know that I must cherish every moment that I have every day with them. As I ponder these thoughts I am so glad I homeschool them because the time I have with them is so dear to me. As my house enters the "chaos" stage at certain times of the day...and it seems to be out of control with young boy energy...I will continue to remember how short time is and maybe join in with the chaos instead of trying to control it!! For Nicholas's birthday we enjoyed a day of Chuck E Cheese with the cousins and Uncle Scott. We then went to "open gym" and had fun with Nick's BFF Jaxon and his sister Jillian. It was a fun filled day topped off with presents and birthday cake. Of course the family celebration was yet to come on Easter...It was the birthday that kept on giving...but he loved it!!

No comments: