Sunday, June 14, 2009

Precious Gifts we are given

There are gifts that we are given that sometimes we may not even know are priceless treasures. MY Dad is a gift the Lord gave me. He has been the MOST supportive, loving, protective and Godly father a daughter could ever wish or even ask for. He has been there for me in every step of my life as a cheerleader, supporter, a source of wisdom, or just a shoulder to cry on. There have been times in my life when I have watched "life" deal out a card that seemed so unfair...but my father has always showed me through his example what real strength is. He has taught me to get back up and try again. He has taught me to never give up. I feel I owe all of my tenacity to my father. As I look at these photos below...I know that there may be things in life that try and steal our joy as a family but it is just not possible in the end because of the FOUNDATION my parents put in to us throughout our life. In that I can take peace. There is no way I can ever thank the Lord enough for my dad. He is a gift I will always treasure...so I say Happy Birthday DAD and Thank You for being you!!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Tracy, that was beautiful.