Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Kathryn

My sweet niece turns eleven this week. I recently went back through my photo albums, as I liked to do, and looked at photos of her over the years. It is hard to believe how fast time flies. As I look at her beautiful young face, it is hard to believe she is no longer a tiny little girl but so close to being a teenager. Today we asked her about her favorite things from color to book to movie etc. As I listened to her answers I could not help but wonder what the answers to those questions would be next year or the year after. Kathryn's love for her youngest cousin (Nicholas) is so sweet that I love to watch her interact with him. My boys love Kathryn and their bond with their cousins is amazing. No matter the distance that has been present at times...the cousins have always found a way back at the next gathering. This I will always treasure. I pray that God will continue to guide Kathryn this year and hold her in the palm of His hand....so whatever trials she has to undertake on her journey..I know it will be OK. So Happy Birthday my sweet niece...We love you!

No comments: