Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Don't lose Faith

Well it has been awhile since I have updated. I am actually hoping to update quite a bit of my blog over the next couple of weeks. Our schedule has shifted again so once more we are in adjustment mode. We have battled a virus as well and this seems to wipe out my motivation to do much of anything in the evenings! But on a more exciting note, John bought me a new camera for my birthday...so I have been experimenting with it. It has been a fun and frustrating experience so far. I am thinking I will read the "manual" (aka book) this weekend so that we can get properly aquainted. I took photos one day and was excited to blog them...but even the upload to the computer is different and I was not able to figure out what I was doing wrong. So I opted to walk away from the computer and head back to a trilogy I have been reading by Francine Rivers. But, do not lose faith I still love to blog and intend to pick up the pace starting this weekend. I hope everyone has been doing well and I hope to update and post soon. Until then!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't lost faith, friend! Which camera did you buy? Can't wait to see your posts!! Glad you're feeling better. How's baby? My sister's littlest just did the SAME THING falling out of a toy shopping cart. EEK! Of course, she's the one who runs an in-home daycare, so rushing him to the ER had some complications. Sending you hugs!

Unknown said...

PS - happy late birthday, and what Francine Rivers trilogy??