Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy 13th Birthday Mitchell

Mitchell turned 13 this year and I can hardly believe it. Mitchell is characterized by his tender heart and his wonderful sense of humor. He nightly entertains at the dinner table with his humorous interpretations of his surroundings. Many evenings he has all of us laughing almost to the point of tears...it is truly a gift! Mitchell is taking on a few new challenges this year with competitive soccer and competing in speech competitions doing none other than humorous interpretations. He is a joy to be around and it is amazing to look back over the years and see how he has changed and yet remained the same. I feel so blessed to have had every day to be with him as he grows and continues to change right before my eyes. I would not give back one moment I have had on this journey with him and look forward to seeing how his road bends and curves every day in the future on his journey through the teen years. Happy Birthday my Sweet Mitchell!!

No comments: