Thursday, May 1, 2008

Obviously I have to get better at updating

Well, I have not updated in about 2 weeks and a friend reminded me that I am pretty much bad at this blogging thing. So my new goal is to put new pictures on by the end of this weekend since 50% of my kids have birthdays this weekend. I also want to add music and blog more than once every 14 days. We are taking the weekend off of tennis to do whatever the birthday boys want in that we opt for letting them be "king for a day" instead of a party.

Today I began my intense training for my next triathlon in 4 weeks. We did total body weightlifting (upper and lower) I ran 3 miles and then biked 15. However, on about mile 8 my chain popped off . I have been putting off those bike maintenance classes for about12 months now...so I learned my lesson today. Luckily, two helpful guys stopped assessed the situation and popped it back on. Guess I will be signing up for a class SOON!!

Well, I will update soon...by the end of the weekend WITH PHOTOS!!!

Tracy

No comments: