Saturday, May 3, 2008

Surprise!!! I am posting text and photos!! Today is Prestons birthday. He is six which as always makes me reflect on the speed at which time flies. He was king for a day. But the poor little king was so tired from last night that he could hardly keep his eyes open for half of the day. However, we had cinnamon rolls for breakfast, PJ's for lunch and a cookout for dinner. They indulged in a fair amount of time on the new Wii they received for their birthdays and then the movie of choice was, of course nothing but Star Wars (of course always my personal favorite!! ) Tomorrow, my sweet Mitchell turns 10. So he will be king for the day. Yet another day of reflection, joy, and sadness (for mom) There is a verse I wanted to share however, it has left me. Tomorrow I will post it along with new photos. Until then


Tracy

1 comment:

MamaG said...

Well, it looks like you all had a good day. There were some great pics, looking forward to seeing pictures of tomorrows events! Happy Birthday to both of the Kings!