Friday, May 30, 2008

Summer is here

Hello to all who read this!! Yes, I know it has been awhile! I really do have the best of intentions. As the title indicates....I am so excited it is summer!!!! We are doing minimal schoolwork, it is triathlon season (which is exciting to me), and I just love the beach, pool, playing etc. Last weekend was homeschool convention, it was invigorating and as always mesmerizing to see how much curriculum is out there. I have made my selections and excited to implement them next year...but not excited enough to start before August!! I will truly be teaching three distinctly different levels this coming year which will be fun but a challenge. I will try to impart my love for writing to my children...we will see how that goes.

My first triathlon of this season is Sunday. I am a little nervous or I guess apprehensive but overall excited and looking forward to it. I swam with the sharks last night one time before the real thing, and took a little jaunt tonight for mental peace!! I have promised myself to train really hard before the next one so that I can feel like its a race for time...I have no such aspirations for this weekend. I am approaching this one as fun...AKA ...did not train hard enough for time!

Well, I would say I will update soon...but I guess I will say I will TRY!!! Until then take care!!!

Tracy

No comments: