Friday, October 24, 2008

Cub Scouts

I am going to try and catch up on many posts tonight. I am quite a bit behind on sharing what we have been up to. Cub scouts/boy scouts is a new activity we have added to our schedule this year. The boys are really enjoying it. I will say with two in cub scouts and one in boy scouts there are ALOT of activities. The slide show below was the first official scout activity we attended. It was a rocket launch made out of 2 liter bottles. John was the brain behind the boys creations. I believe they decorated more than anything. (thank goodness for dads!!) (this would not have been a strong activity for me...I believe my dad "HELPED" with most of these types of activities in physics class in high school...once again thank goodness for dads) Anyway, they did great. We did not win any awards this year BUT...daddy and grandpa were taking notes for next year!!!!

No comments: