Sunday, October 19, 2008

GEORGIA

Well, I thought I would finally update. Perhaps I have been putting it off because we took a few hundred photos on two different cameras so I knew it would be time consuming! We spent a week in Georgia last week and it was GREAT!! A small change in temperature, visiting with close friends, no work for John and time in the great outdoors made for a memorable week. We stayed with a close friend of mine from high school and her family. We went to a real "fall festival", admired the changing leaves, and just hung out and had a great time. It was bittersweet as would be expected. It reminded us how much we miss having them in Florida but it is a great place to get away. So, we already decided when we hope to go back to our "adopted" vacation home in Georgia!!

After leaving the Zonts family, we went to Stone Mountain and had some great family fun. The slide show I will post tomorrow depicts that portion of our trip. So for now I will sign off and hope to update tomorrow!

Until then..

Tracy

No comments: