Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back in business!

Well, there are so many things I have to learn about my new camera...but at least I am beginning to function again! A friend cleared up an issue I was having so for that I am thankful. As you can see from the photos...it is all about family and the things we do. We were practicing taking some action photos of Mitchell from quite a distance. Preston decided to get in on the action when he decided to go play golf with palm branches across the club from us. I guess that is what happens when your older brother decides to draw the tennis match out to over two hours in length...you resort to nature for entertainment. He spent a good amount of time staring at the half a dozen woodpeckers that were in a nearby tree. But than it was back to action! Golf with pebbles and palm branches! But what can you say...nothing like a healthy imagination!! Well I hope to get on the posting path..I hope you all enjoy the photos and I am so excited to learn this camera and take great photos! Until next time!

2 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

Welcome "back"! Taking pictures is so much fun! blessings to you! Oh, I'm hosting a give-away for a cool scripture memory program-check it out if you have time! Amanda:)

Tami said...

I thought you took great pictures before!!! I probably shouldn't drop my credit card size camera as much as I do....maybe that is my problem :)