Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Holiday season is Lurking!!

Well, this past week my boys had a real treat! We went to the Biltmore and the chef from France led a group of us in the decorating of gingerbread houses. The boys have asked me to do gingerbread houses the last couple of years but it never seems to end up high on the baking list during the holiday season. (probably because I do not love gingerbread!) So, we had an opportunity to do it this way and I decided to sign us up. The kids had a great time and I was happy that I prioritized this request on my list for them this year. OF course the big question now is "When can we eat them????" I am thinking we may do one afternoon of gingerbread frenzy and be done with it!! The thought of having open sugar on display for very long seems like a big temptation for the boys as well as any bugs!!! Until next time!!!

No comments: