Saturday, January 30, 2010

What a cute place!

It is MY birthday weekend so I get to choose the majority of our activities. So after I humored my family with a chicken wing lunch they humored me with a stop into a super cute, pink, shop called The Cupcake Spot. Totally my kind of place. It just reeks of girl and cute!! Pink walls, cute tables, cute decor..you get the picture. We decided to try out the goods though. We each, except for John because he does not have a sugar addiction, sampled a cupcake. The boys all fell prey to some form of chocolate. Me, I went outside of my own box and chose a strawberry cupcake with vanilla bean icing. I will say, the cupcakes were good but not anything I couldn't match in my own kitchen. Would mine be as pretty...probably not so much. I would have lots of extra help. But the atmosphere...that was worth it. I sat in girl heaven and enjoyed my pink cupcake looking at the pink decor!! We will probably visit the cupcake spot in the future!

No comments: