Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wings

One of the "blessings" of being the only female in an all male home is the overwhelming love of chicken wings by everyone but me!! When put to a vote wings is one of the favorites. I need to up my voting power in my home or I am going to be eating wings, burgers...you get the idea. Of course when it is my choice I choose places with great salads. This is only popular with me. Devin has an affinity with Ceasar salad...so he is kind of coming over to the dark side...but I have a long way to go to convince the others. Our one common ground is MEXICAN food. We all love this type of food so it is a common ground we all embrace. Below are some photos of our recent wing excursion to a place called Fergs....the "boys" all agreed this could be their favorite new wing place....I guess Fergs will be seeing more of The Radfords.

No comments: